Monday, April 21, 2003

it was a quiet Sunday. A cousin in Mumbai got married. What else can I say but that another one bites the dust.
As for me I spent the day with a distant cousin. A day well spent.
Watched some debate on NDTV's Big Fight on whether India should have supported the US in its invasion of Iraq. went to the beach for a walk. missed a friend who had come to Chennai for a day all because yesterday happened to be the first Sunday that i decide not to come to college and relax instead. which results in me not checking my mail and hence not getting her contact number. Talk about timing. I have stopped analysing these things anyways.
parents called up after a week. maybe they think i have grown up after all and do not need as much attention as before. Wrong timing again.
Rajath thinks his life is exciting coz he can get his blogspot to change colours. that's the kind of people the world at ACJ is made up of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home