Wednesday, July 23, 2003

brother dearest has left to australia. with adequate instructions from me to refrain from joining any Hindu cultural organisation. we used to have fun... sometimes. most of the time we were trying hard to break the generation gap between us and be at the same wavelength. a five year gap between siblings is criminal.

he used to use me as a stooge to boost his ego. there was this one time, when there was this kid in bhubaneshwar (yeah, we lived there too) who was trying to ride a tricycle. so my bro sat me on mine and pushed me from behind so as to compete with the kid and make him look like a loser. brothers..u never know what gives them a kick. i am sure the kid still suffers from a low self esteem. crap!!

there was this other time, when one of my uncles was telling him about how one should always marry within the community and my brother gave him a lecture on gene pool mapping. the uncle needless to say thinks vishal (my brother) is the smartest thing to happen to the family.

i am teaching mum to email. it isn't very amusing. she enjoys hassling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home