Friday, October 10, 2003

well, got my first ever pay. was thrilled to the skies!! but not so soon. my first 100 from my first ever pay got picked for the first ever time in my life. hate this. such an anti climax.

have to file a complaint now. i am hoping that the police contact i have knows the pickpocket gang so that he can retrieve my wallet. don't want the cash, but everything right from my debit card, to my digital diary to little bits of memorabilia which i had saved so earnestly right from school days must be languishing in some darkerned room of some boozard who must have already wiped the wallet clean. thankfully didn't have my press card.

doing another investigative now...busy on the trails of some hi profile clubs who have fleeced their members by luring them with parties and flowing booze..and now have scooted with their money. i say it's this chicken whiskey culture to blame. krishna ananth must be grinning. (in case you guys thought where he was all this time).

i am still mourning the loss of my wallet. but surprisingly my dad didn't say a word, maybe becasue this is the first time it has happened to me. i am sure teh pickpocket must be cursing me as well, i hardly carry any money despite repeated requests to do so by my parents. maybe this was my way of getting back at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home