Wednesday, December 31, 2003

so yet another year comes to an end. frankly speaking, I don't belive in this new year crap. i think it's the same old shit in a new pack.
so i am splashed across the newspaper, spouting wisdom on what i think are the issues plaguing Lokhandwala Versova and what needs to be done...i wish i could have spoken my mind, straight on. i wish i didn't have to be politically correct. i would have told them that the biggest problems in the area are the yuppies who live there.
nanny's back, she is the only one who loves my haircut!
spoke to good lookin' tarun yesterday. met good lookin' dran! too many good lookin' people to handle.
My biggest ordeal in 2003: Getting a job after ACJ. (ACJ..huh..what ACJ??where ACJ??)
High points of 2003: Our film, Surviving Life, my screw -Reliance story, blogging.
Biggest regret:was not there with ammamma during her last moments, moving to Cuffe Parade.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home