Thursday, May 05, 2005

full bollywood ishtyle drama is waiting to unfold in my dad's side of the family...

one of my cousins (dad's sister's son) has just revealed his choice of a life partner...and it happens to an American doctor!! not like an NRI doctor...but 100 percent american...and she insists on a full Tam Bram wedding...this is going to be the highlight of the year...

i can picturise my aunts sympathising (albeit secretly) with my aunt (the one whose son has made the revelation!!). one of my uncles i am sure is going to mourn and curse the loss of culture amongst the younger generation of our Tam Bram tribe

and of course..when my cousin does come with his fiancee ...everybody will welcome her and be on their best behaviour...and in their best of finery of course...and they will painstakingly explain the intricacies of a hundred mumbles mumbled by the pot bellied priest during the wedding...

i am telling you it's a hit!! Come December and i am headed for the dress circle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home