Wednesday, June 04, 2003

another day passed today. with me staring at the screen of this magnificient invention called the computer and trying to explore the infinite space that lies beyond it. crap. i am bored. govindraj is happy to have given us two comps and thus keep us occupied. i am sure he thinks we are some five year oplds who can be entertained this way.i hope for my sake he is wrong. but these money control ppl are damn sweet.gave us awesome lunch and stuff for free. we have decided to gag govindraj today, come what may, and tell him our story idea and somehow get him to listen to us. i am sure i could do with a little bit of muscle power from patnaik though. by the way some ignoramus saw me hugging patnaik today. the whole of CNBC thinks i am a lesbian now.

i still hate my new house. we do not have cable. tv for my dad is the last priority. so much for getting whole hearted support in becoming a broadcast journo. the kids in my building talk only in a strange dialect. e.g."you didn't came yesterday." and the parents gloat that their kids can talk in english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home