Thursday, July 31, 2003

Drew Carey is the funniest guy ever. I think the world needs more Drew Carries. Now, i wish I had an interesting job like those in the Who's line is it anyway??

Deepa and Manasi came over for lunch yesterday. manasi is leaving for Switzerland tomorrow. Maybe I can get insider information on the agro chemical industry and then use it to screw them. Maybe i am talking crap!!

Went with Mum and Dad to the sae face near my place. Dad as usual kept cribbing that it was too crowded, while Mum and i tried our best to ignore him. well, the sea face is the best part about this locality. but nothign compard to the sea in Pondi. I mean what a trip i had. Patnaik, Deepa and I rented cycles and cycled all day long. Deepa kept banging her cycle into people as far as a km away. haha. by then end of the day, the locals were praying that we went back to wherever we came from. they were swearing in Tamil. calling us 'city morons'. Pondi also has the most muscular Gandhi statue ever. I remeber going to this sparsely inhabited beach in the evening. it was just the three of us and this little fishermen settlement. the sea was so rough. I realised I haven't gotten over my fear of the sea. just like I haven't gotten over a lot of things. Maybe I never will. Maybe I will. Maybe it doesen't matter at all. Because that doesen't prevent life from going on at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home