Monday, December 01, 2003

horrors of horrors!! just discovered that well known eccentric has been reading my blog and has been posting messages. don't want to meet him ever. i am so doomed!!

so i am going to be the next in the line to lose my job because of my blog. anyways problems at office continue. generally i don't think reporters and subs were are ever supposed to get along. i for one have strong feelings (of haterd of course) for my sub. she almost hounds me. even on sundays!!

want to meet jean dreze someday. gg is having a perfect life in jnu. got a 1560 in his gre and he is soon going to be a famous economist. all these bongs i tell you!!

trying to build contacts at the BMC local ward office. trying to get some infrastructuer scoop. hope it works out.

my source is getting very irritating. he thinks he is Deep throat part 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home