Monday, July 04, 2005

The first of several firsts...

Yours truly's first day at Mumbai univ today!! was thoda nervous...ma made it perfect by adding the, "my little girl is off to college again" bit.... am sure she was just being all sweet and emotional about it...just that it added to my nervousness...you know generally...getting used to sitting for two hour lectures without letting your attention dip...trying to make sense of the math that the prof would scribble on the board...getting used to being on my own...and of course (can never forget this one...it's a tradition with me!) getting used to being struck a deal for sharing my notes on the first day itself!! the chick sitting next to me has already tried to patao me for an unending supply of notes for the next two years to come....

not so long back..i was the baap dada of my fate (to some extent) what with earning my own money and not having to worry about exams...but now it's back to the routine prior to that...and quite frankly am not that displeased with it...just that i felt like a fresher after a really long time...and there was no one around that i knew..and mumbai univ is a big place...

anyways...first day at Mumbai univ and have already been branded as Radical by the macro prof! am now getting weird looks from batchmates...howzzat for the first day! anyways i am thinking...should do a decent job merging with the vegetation at Kalina!

4 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

pretty eventful...

but no...din't meet Ram...maybe i am doing a good job merging with the vegetation after all!!
:)

so you have already reached delhi kya? i will know if am headed there on July 11...

fingers and toes crossed...

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger shreya said...

I should tell you I read your blog everyday. That, the (Toronto) Star editorial, my horsocope and Peanuts...hey! I never denied my ecclecticism (is that a word??!!). As for me...a major writers block...so, "its just too bad"!!

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

shreya..if it's in that order i am truly flattered!!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

prathamesh..thanx again for the zillionth time that u are wishing me luck :)

i think i have run out of all of mine...so need it even if you wish me for the zillion and tenth time too!!

as for the pacement scene at kalina...quite frankly...i am still getting used to the furniture in the classrooms...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home