Wednesday, March 22, 2006

...i still respect you.

coz' i haven't seen too many people who work that hard for their students...
coz' you made me feel on par with students who were far ahead of me...
coz' you didn't laugh off my silly doubts...
coz' you sat there patiently even on weekends...answering each question in detail.
maybe things have changed for you now...
so they have been telling you things about me...
and you choose to listen to them.
so you react the way you do...
but, "hate" is a strong word you know...(and your subconscience let you down today.)
and you chose to keep it cryptic just when i laughed it off...
i choose not to explain myself to anyone anymore. hence i will let it be.
just wanted to let you know that i stuck my neck out for you when they tried to run you down. i was alone then.
i am alone now. and i will still stick my neck out for you.
coz' teachers like you are hard to come by.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my students bask home in Nasik.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home