Monday, March 15, 2004

ok, so yet another senior reporter was shown the door..this is ridiculous, people with sub zero iq levels are in charge of hiring and firing. i mean all the grey cells of the desk put together would not add up to the iq of an idiot!

i am sure i am the next one to be sacked. they have already started noticing my trade union characteristics, or separatist tendencies as some would term it. so there it is, losing my job even before i actually have one for real. frankly speaking i don't care. but mum does, and so does dad, so i have been asked to shut up!

so there goes the revolution even before it actually started. reminds me of Battleship Potemkin. another thing that remindfs me of the movie, is my walk from Churchgate station to back home. when i am walking out of the station, people are walking in the opposite direction. it feels like going against the wave... literally! and there are some who will always walk in a criss cross direction. and that adds to the scene. so the whole thing reminds me of the odessa step sequence in the film.

so that's the high point for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home