Saturday, October 25, 2003

so my neighbours kid is competing with my mum in lighting diyas and making rangolis.

we south indians have such a distorted calnedar sense i tell you, we celebrate all our festivals one day before the rest of the world.

had a noisy diwali in the neighbourhood, but the rockets over Marine Drive are breath taking.

missing my old house and friends...i think as humans we get so used to spaces..abstract notions of comfort put together with inanimate objects and animate refrences.

so i finally found my perch in this new house of ours..it's on the study table right next to the huge window in my room. sit for endless hours there gazing into the city that it overlooks and the sea which sometimes disappears into the sky..it's all blurred at times and yet again it's all so crystal clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home