Sunday, May 16, 2004

hi there!! in case you thought i had quit ..well, not quite!! work is ok, (in case you were wonderin if i was still gainfully employed) back from a ten day break. preparing for the mother of all exams. JNU!!

my take on the elections...well, am completely disillusioned with the Left. thought they would at least stick to their guns this time!! feel pathetic looking at them bargaining their souls away!!

did my fair share of reporting on politics. interviewed sunil dutt. followed him around for an entire day of his campaign. typical tabloid stuff!!

as for exercising my right to vote, i had to choose between the moron and the fascist!! maybe we really need to get in the 'none of the above' option.

academics calling! i think that is my only route of escape right now, from the horrible world of work.

shibbs continues to amaze me!! (err... i had to put this in it's something called OCD- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home