Friday, September 02, 2005

life can't get more embarassing...

precisely when i had begun to merge with the walls of Gokhale...discovered i haven't been doing anything right...like most things in my life so far...i left the merging incomplete..

so my micro prof walks upto me...in the library...in front of two other seniors and a whole lot of batchmates..."Bhiva!! Why are looking so tense?"

and i am fumbling..."umm..sir..no..me tense?? (the only thing i could complete in my life was to look like a complete village idiot at this point of time..)

I managed a, " no sir...i'm fine...i'm not tense.." to which he refused to let go..and looks around, " doesen't she look tense?" to which some hajaar other idiots replied, "yes yes..."(accompanied with vigorous nodding of heads)

"don't look so tense..." he continues...and i wanted to be swallowed up by the Sphinx...but i just smiled fakely and said.." I'll be fine sir..thanks!!"

is it time for me to just give up as yet?? the merging that is..in case anyone was wondering if i was going to let go of eco...nah...not as yet...will get my ass kicked around for some more time...it's humbling as ever and am getting used to it at an amazing pace...

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

Arjun!!

high hopes there of me having a printing press....but i have a few contacts...so could help you out on that front!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home