Thursday, October 30, 2003

so joji finally fell off the bike....i mean he was bound to..not that it's going to make an inch of a diff to his road sense...only manasi could handle those rides..i mean why would anyone in their right senses want to feel like a rodeo while riding a bike?

so finally did the story on the clubs..got a few hate calls from the club owners...life doesent get terribly different does it?

so generally having conversations with my mum about what i was like as a kid..she prefers to use the terms "calm, well mannered..." i say "boring".
damn!! i wish i were a more destructive kinda kid, i mean everybody has interesting tales about my brother and how he broke stuff, and bit people's noses and the works..but about me, they simply don't know what to say.. that's because i have been a boring kid with hardly any controversies to my credit...

finally managed to convince my building watchman that i 'am' a jouno!! the poor fellow now wishes me good morning everyday!! hahaha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home