Tuesday, September 20, 2005

tolerance levels have just dipped and reached an all time low...

now i feel like throwing chairs at everyone i come across...

i am hoping this is just a transition phase and hopefully...there will come a time...when i will be indifferent to people around me...

have been making marginal improvements in tests...and my students have been following suit...

in need of a desperate break...but don't think that's going to come my way for another month...

so when in depression there is only one solution..A HAIRCUT!! so it's back to the near-bald look...again!!

4 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Suparna said...

hey u got a hair cut again!!
i'm sure u flaunted it all around the college saying "tada...doesn't my new hair cut look cool on me"...that the I...I...I...Iyer....
he he....

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

hmph!! grr!!

i hope that conveys my sentiments to you!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Padma said...

Hi Vibha! I guess heavy doses of Economic theory does this to people -we've all been through such phases last year!
Good luck and take care :-)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

thanks padma!!

need loads of luck right now...coz my account of luck is always running on an overdraft...

you take care too...and if you get too bored of topping IGIDR..you can always come to visit me...
cheers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home