Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mumbai Quickie!

went to mumbai for precisely 14 hours...day before yesterday...

finally put a face to a pseudonym that appears quite regularly in the comments section of my blog...landed up at his wedding...haha..congrats acheck!!

met joyie...(who is still pretending to be let lagged...a week after coming back from london...hmph...grr..)

and as i wearily lugged myself along in the wee hours of the morning trying to head back to pune...asha bhosle crooned "Khallas!" from a radio blaring at the nearest chai stall...

i miss mumbai!

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger shreya said...

I second that!

Missin Mumbai, that is...

People are too damned polite here...it drives me f'in insane!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Vibha said...

hey shreya!!

i had the same problem with londoners...too damn polite...and the only sound you hear near the subway in the morning is the clicking of heels...

i choose mumbai anyday over any other city..for it's sights, sounds and smells...even if that makes me crinkle up my nose...

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss mumabi too for its pace and energy. sorry aurangabad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home